FateWeaver § Twelvenate
Dirk the Lightning Dagger
Goal: Build a powerful multi-weapon fighting combatant that gets many extra attacks.
Small Humanoid (Dragonblooded, Reptilian)
- -4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom: Desert kobolds are hardier than other kobolds, but are weak-willed.
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, -4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits ¾ those of Medium characters.
- A desert kobold’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Skills: A desert kobold gains a +2 racial bonus on Craft (trapmaking), Search, and Survival checks; Desert Kobolds not mine as often as their cousins.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Heat Endurance: Desert Kobolds gain a +4 racial bonus on Fortitude saves made to resist the effects of hot weather.
- Natural Weapons: Desert Kobolds have two primary claw attacks that deal 1d3 points of slashing damage plus Strength bonus, and a secondary bite attack that deals 1d3 points of piercing damage plus 1/2 Strength bonus. Despite possibly being the weakest reptilian humanoid, desert kobolds retain a connection to their feral nature.
- Slight Build: The physical stature of desert kobolds lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category smaller. Whenever a desert kobold is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as Hide), the desert kobold is treated as one size smaller if doing so is advantageous to the character. A desert kobold is also considered to be one size smaller when “squeezing” through a restrictive space. A desert kobold can use weapons designed for a creature one size smaller without penalty. However, the space and reach of a desert kobold remain those of a creature of their actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject’s size category.
Weapon Proficiency: Kobolds receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the heavy pick and light pick as bonus feats. Kobolds are born and bred miners, regardless of their actual profession, allowing them to easily wield these weapons.
- Weapon Proficiency: Desert Kobolds receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the Kukri and the scimitar as bonus feats. Desert kobolds are born and bred raiders, regardless of their actual profession, allowing them to easily wield these weapons.
Weapon Familiarity: Kobolds may treat greatpicks (see below) as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- Weapon Familiarity: Desert Kobolds may treat (deserty weapon akin to greatpicks) as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- Option 1: Weapon Familiarity: Desert Kobolds may treat the Boomerang as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- Option 2: Weapon Familiarity: Desert Kobolds may treat the Double Light Crossbow as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- Option 3: Weapon Familiarity: Desert Kobolds may treat the Great Falchion as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- Light Adaptation: Desert kobolds do not suffer from the Light Sensitivity of their cousins.
- Automatic Languages: Draconic. Bonus Languages: Common, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Rogue. Desert kobolds are more inclined towards thievery than magic.
- Level adjustment +0.
|32 Buy In|
|1st||Class||(/)||Flaw (?), Flaw (?),||???|
> Dragon Tail
> Two-Weapon Fighting → Multiweapon Fighting
> Prehensile Tail
- Master of Masks (Exotic Weapons, yeah!)
- Jack B. Quick
- Find all the hands free Exotic Weapons
L.1: Dragon Tail feat, take TWF feat, take Prehensile tail feat (TWF→MWF).
Get Quick Draw
- Armor spikes
- Improved Unarmed Attack
- Snap Kick
- Boot Blade (treated as a dagger, CSc pp. 109-110)
- Elbow Blade (treated as a punching dagger, CSc pp. 109-110)
- Knee Blade (treated as a shortsword, CSc pp. 109-110)
- Sleeve Blade (treated as a dagger, CSc pp. 109-110)
- Braid Blade (Dungeon ???)
- Dagger in left hand
- Dagger/Sickle in right hand
- Hand Crossbow in tail!
- Tail Slap Secondary Natural
- Bite Secondary Natural
- Claw Secondary Natural
Feats to get:
Weapon Focus (Dagger)
Weapon Focus (Shortsword)
High Sword Low Axe [Qualify via Warblade’s "Weapon Lovey Dovey BS]
Robilar’s Gambit, Mobility
Improved Unarmed Strike, Defensive Throw