On the divine and the worship/service there of:
- Layperson Worship [Anyone can do, no feat/class/ability tax; Skill Trick, Knowledge (Religion)?]
- Cleric [Class Tax: Base Class] Gods
- Paladin [Class Tax: Base Class] Gods
- Binder [Class Tax: Base Class] Vestiges & Cthonians
- Feat/Skill Trick: Ancient Ways (Allows Cleric/Paladin/Layperson to Worship Vestiges or Cthonians]
- Binder [Class Tax: Base Class] Works off Knowledge (Forbidden Skill)
- Favored Of Divine [Prestige Class Tax, 3 Levels] Gods
~ Layperson Worship (Patron Divine) [Trait, as in can be taken at any time]
Preq: Have a Patron Divine, Offer service to them with regularity, Sacrifice/Spend 1 silver per week in service to Said deity.
Benefit: As a full-round action, a character may attempt to pray for a Miracle from their Patron divine. This action requires the character to be holding or marked with a symbol of their divine. After their prayer there is a chance their divine responds to the situation with a miracle, a 1% chance for every HD the character has. Various modifications can increase or decrease this chance from -2 to 1 rounds after the prayer, and will generally be something that is indistinguishable from chance or fortune, but clearly within the divine
s portfolio. The miracle is decided by the DM, and should not replicate any effects higher than a 3rd level form with a Manipulator Level of 10.
- Cure Moderate Wounds on Character
- Hazard: An enemy fails a crucial check
- Lightning Strikes, as per Call Lightning.
- Magic Circle vs. Opposition on character.
- Summon Monster/Nature’s Ally III
- Magic Weapon on Character’s weapons
- Bestow Curse on Enemy
- True Strike on Character
~ Prestige Class: Favored of Divine/Vestige
~ Base Class: Cleric (Worship-leader), Paladin (Warrior-Champion),
Positive Channeling Clerics may attempt to Ward or Destroy Undead.
Negative Channeling Clerics may attempt to Control or Bolster Undead.
All saves are 10+1/2 Cleric Level +Wisdom Bonus.
|Ward||Ld6 Damage Undead (as per heal), Repulsion & Sanctuary effect (Free-Sustainable)|
|Destroy||Ld12 Damage Undead (as per heal), Stun effect|
|Control||Ld6 Healed Undead (as per harm), Control effect|
|Bolster||Ld12 Healed Undead (as per harm), Buffed vs Turn and combat effect (Free-Sustainable)|